Your Library Account
If you want to view the books you have checked out, renew an item, or if you'd like to request an Interlibrary Loan(ILL), you can access your library account in Primo by clicking this link.
Click Sign In in the upper-right corner of the catalog menu:
Once you have clicked "Sign In," you should see a blue ODIN login screen like the one displayed below:
Log in using your library barcode in the top field. For VCSU users, this is your EMPLID, which can be found on your Viking Card. For community users, this is the number on your library card. In the password field, enter your last name. VCSU students, staff, and faculty can also login using their CampusConnection username and password.
Once you have successfully logged in, you will be able to access your Primo account. The image immediately below depicts the My Account menu, including the various options available through the Primo interface.
Here is a brief description of each of the navigational menu tabs of my account:
- e-Shelf: This feature allows a user to make a list of favorite items for easy browsing. Users may organize these bookmarks into folders, and write notes about individual items and folders for easy reference.
- Queries: Use the Queries feature to view your previous searches.
- My Account: This is the general heading for a number of different services within the Primo My Account Menu.
Here is a general description of each feature within My Account:
- Loans: This option allows users to view their currently checked-out items, along with the expected due dates for each item. Users may requests renewals from this menu for individual items as well.
- Requests: Interlibrary loan and hold requests are listed here.
- Fines & Fees: Any fines or fees associated with a user's account will be listed here, with a brief explanation of each.
- Blocks & Messages: It is rare that a user will have an account block, but any issues with an account will be listed here.
- Personal Settings: Primo offers a number of advanced setting options for users, including language type, the number of resources to display, and personal information. Users may also select their "career path," which prioritizes results based on academic interest.
My Account in Primo
Select the thumbnail on the left to view a video about accessing your account in the library's new catalog, Primo. For more information about Primo generally, visit our YouTube channel.